Last updated: September 16, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Blog.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Minnesota, United States
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to The Darling Apron.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Blog refers to the Website, www.thedarlingapron.com
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to The Darling Apron, accessible from www.thedarlingapron.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Blog and the agreement that operates between You and The Darling Apron. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Blog.
Your access to and use of the Blog is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Blog.
By accessing or using this Blog You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access this Blog.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Darling Apron does not permit those under 18 to use the Blog.
Links to Other Websites
Our Blog may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the The Darling Apron.
The Darling Apron has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Darling Apron shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Blog will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of The Darling Apron shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Blog or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the blog.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the The Darling Apron be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the blog, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the blog, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if The Darling Apron has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please Contact Me here.
Photo & Post Usage
Photos & Blog posts used on this site are strictly intended for The Darling Apron. Please contact me for interest in collaboration or sponsorship.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting The Darling Apron.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our blog. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Blog.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.thedarlingapron.com/contact/