Homemade Ranch Dressing
A "skinny" version of ranch dressing made with low-fat mayo, Greek yogurt and tons of fresh herbs & spices!
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 cup low-fat mayo see note below
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup milk
- juice of ½ a lemon or 1 tbsp. bottled lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives chopped
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
In a bowl, whisk together mayo, Greek yogurt, milk and lemon juice.
Add chopped herbs and spices. Mix well. Store in an airtight container and use to top salads or as a dip for vegetables.
- * Mayo made with avocado or olive oil will have less calories and generally less "bad" fats than regular mayo. I use them as a daily substitute for mayo and enjoy them while feeling a little less "guilty".
- Fresh herbs are key in this homemade ranch dressing! Results will not be the same if dried herbs are used.
- Dressing will keep for about a week.